Entrepreneurial Spark partners with NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank to deliver a UK wide business accelerator programme. It takes ambitious entrepreneurs from start up through their growth cycle and onto their scale up journey.
We offer free workspaces, support, mentoring, funding clinics, bespoke workshops and access to a world class entrepreneurial community.
In 2016, we opened our Entrepreneurial Spark hub in our HQ in Gogarburn in Edinburgh. And we opened five more free ‘business accelerator hubs’, bringing our total to 12.
◦ 85% of companies that have used our programme are still trading today.
◦ Supported over 1,736 businesses, creating 3,152 jobs.*
◦ Companies who’ve used the hub have a total turnover of £176 million.
◦ We’ve secured £151 million of investment for Entrepreneurial Spark businesses.
◦ We have over 3,400 RBS staff in training with the Entrepreneurial Development Academy.
◦ In Inverness, we’ve completed our first successful pilot of a virtual acceleration programme which gives us the opportunity to support greater numbers of entrepreneurs across the UK.
* Data is compiled by Entrepreneurial Spark. The data includes all business who have been part of the programme since launch in 2012.