Entrepreneurial Spark, powered by NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank, is the world’s largest free business-accelerator for start-up and scale-up businesses.
Our support helps ambitious entrepreneurs grow their business. We offer free workspaces, mentoring, funding clinics, bespoke workshops and access to a world-class entrepreneurial community.
- 87% of companies that have used our programme are still trading one year on
- Across our accelerators throughout the UK, we have supported 3,868 companies with an aggregate turnover of over £651 million
- We’ve helped secure over £255 million worth of investment for entrepreneurs in the programme, who in turn have created 8,096 jobs
- We have over 5,900 RBS staff in training with the Entrepreneurial Development Academy. The academy has just been officially accredited by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs and is recognised externally as an accreditation
* *Data is compiled by Entrepreneurial Spark. The data includes all business who have been part of the programme since launch in 2012.
Note: As of 1st March the bank has come to an agreement with Entrepreneurial Spark that will see the transition of its network of entrepreneur accelerator hubs to be 100% managed and run by the bank. The announcement confirms the bank’s commitment to ensuring that the UK’s entrepreneurs get the best possible start and chance to succeed.