Should you be affected by our ring-fencing plans we will be in touch in plenty of time to explain what the changes are and how we will support you.
15 May 2018
30 April 2018
Successful implementation of the first RFTS
22 March 2018
3 January 2017
24 September 2016
10 November 2016
The Financial Conduct Authority has launched their own page, explaining more about ring-fencing.
For more information on FSCS cover please visit www.fscs.org.uk
The Bank of England ring-fencing website can be found here.
Protect yourself from fraud
At a time when changes are happening in the banking industry, you should be especially wary of banking and online account scams.
Steps you can take to protect yourself include:
- Beware of calls out of the blue claiming to be from your bank
- Remember, we will not call or email you asking for your personal information, account details or PIN for your bank or credit card
- If you receive a call asking for this information, end the call immediately
- It is best to call your bank back using the number on your card or bank statement
- For those customers who deal with invoices or business to business payments, if someone calls asking you to change an account number and sort code or change an existing payment template on payments you make, make sure you confirm their identity before you make any changes.
Find out more ways to protect yourself from banking and online account scams at: