Growing Inclusive Leadership in Tech
NatWest is hosting a unique week of evening events aimed at inspiring and influencing the tech community.
20 September 2017
NatWest is shining a light on inspiring growth for organisations and educational institutions, to change the environment for women in technology.
Over a course of five evenings, a panel of speakers will discuss the benefits of a more inclusive workforce and share practical tools for personal and business growth. Topics covered will range from issues and challenges female entrepreneurs face when looking for support in the tech industry to what the future looks like and can technology unlock a more diverse workforce?
The panel of speakers includes:
- Cindy Rose, Microsoft UK CEO
- Rashik Parmar MBE, Technical Executive Europe, IBM Distinguished Engineer
- Lu Li, Founder of Blooming Founders
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder of FemTechGlobal
- Dan Burgess, Co-Founder of Swarm
- Streisan Bevan, London Diversity Lead at Facebook
- Ross McEwan, CEO, RBS
- Patrick Eltridge, Chief Information Officer, RBS
- Les Matheson, CEO, Personal & Business Banking, RBS
- Alison Rose, CEO, Commercial & Private Banking, RBS
Throughout the week, attendees will also have the opportunity to attend a technology careers fair, negotiation workshops and mentoring for start-ups.
‘Growing Inclusive Leadership in Tech’ is organised by NatWest in partnership with IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Sapient Razorfish, Facebook, Blooming Founders, FemTech Global, Robojam , Stemettes, Swarm, TechFugees, Angel Academe, BNY Mellon and PWC.
Find out more about the event and register to attend the evening/s of your choice.
RBS awarded with ‘Diverse Company’ at the National Diversity Awards.
Hear from RBS Senior Legal Counsel Leigh Kirkpatrick on the importance of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession and her recent win of the Legal Adviser of the Year Award.