We will continue to take a leading role in helping people improve their financial confidence and wellbeing as a leading learning organisation.
We have announced the following commitments:
• Reach 2.5m people each year through financial capability interactions
• Help 2m additional customers to start saving by 2023
• 100% front-line colleagues professionally qualified/ accredited within first 12 months in role
• Extending our Digital Apprenticeship Programme across the country.
Our work so far:
• MoneySense has reached 7.7 million young people since it was established 25 years ago
• We helped c.1 million people with Financial Health Checks last year
• Over 250,000 customers have set savings goals on our mobile app in the past year
• Launched a Digital Apprenticeship Programme providing candidates from under-represented backgrounds the opportunity to complete a four year degree whilst working at RBS
• First bank to be awarded Corporate Chartered Status by the Chartered Banker Institute.
Watch CEO Alison Rose talking about the bank’s commitment to help 2.5 million people in the UK each year to improve their financial capability through programmes such as MoneySense and Financial Health Checks.