Q3 Interim Management Statement 2013
- RBS announces actions to accelerate capital strengthening and enhance strategic focus
- Full review of bank to improve customer service, reporting February 2014
- Q3 2013 pre-tax loss £634 million, after £496 million accounting charge for improved own credit
- Core Tier 1 ratio up to 11.6%, or 9.1% on a fully loaded Basel III basis
For full Q3 Results documentation and details of the management presentation, see our Results Centre.
"The bar has been set at a higher level for RBS than for other UK banks because we were rescued at the public’s expense. I have asked all our people to embrace the higher expectations that people have placed on our bank. That’s the only way we will build a really great business for our customers, our people and our shareholders. That’s my aim."
Ross McEwan, RBS Group Chief Executive
Sir Philip Hampton, Chairman, talks about Q3 Results
Conference call replays
Replays are available until Thursday 14 November 2013.
Call one of these numbers and use the appropriate access code from the list below:
- UK free call: 0800 953 1533
- International: +44 (0) 1452 550 000
- Ireland free call: 1 800 931 692
- USA free call: 1 866 247 4222
- India free call: 1 800 300 089 80
- Singapore free call: 8004 411 242
- Hong Kong free call: 8009 013 93
- Australia free call: 1 800 613 774
Conference replay access codes
- Wires conference: 79319838
- Analyst conference: 79542488
- Media conference: 79605480
Following the disposal of a portfolio of Irish real estate loans announced on 16 December 2014, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS) has announced the agreement to dispose of a further portfolio of loans to an entity affiliated with Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.. The disposal of this portfolio represents the final material transaction for RBS Capital Resolution (RCR) in Northern Ireland.
Forget 2014. Back then, the UK and US were the fastest-growing G7 economies. Now the UK has slipped into deflation and US growth appears to be stalling. In contrast, the eurozone’s surpassing expectations, with support from the ‘Hero’s’ at the European Central Bank. Europe’s not just become an arena for staging an annual high-camp pop-fest you know. Congratulations to Sweden.
All news and opinion