Update on technical issue: 1200 main branches opening late 25th to 29th June
We’re making progress in putting things right and will keep 1,200 branches open until 7pm 25th June and from 8am-6pm for the rest of the week.
We have arranged for our customers to be advanced cash in our branches when they were missing payments and had no available funds.
All ATMs and point of sale transactions are still available.
All our current account customers who have an RBS, NatWest or Mint credit card in good order can now also:
- withdraw up to an additional £100 over their limit, with over-limit fees or charges automatically waived or refunded
- withdraw cash on their card with cash advance fee as well as one months worth of interest waived or refunded
Branches opening late
- RBS branches open extended hours on Monday 25 June
- NatWest branches open extended hours on Monday 25 June
- Ulster Bank branches open extended hours on Monday 25 June
For further information and contact numbers please visit our customer websites:
Find your nearest branch or ATM
- NatWest branch and ATM locator
- RBS branch and ATM locator
- Ulster Bank branch locator
Previous news messages and comments on this topic
- Response to technical problem (21st June 2012)
- Update on technical problems (22nd June 2012)
- Important information for our customers (23rd June 2012)
- Message to Customers from Stephen Hester RBS Group Chief Executive (23rd June 2012)
- Update on technical issues, Susan Allen, Director of Customer Services, RBS Group (24th June 2012)