In February 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland announced changes to our business which will see RBS become a more focused bank that is sustainable in the long-term. At the same time we said we will re-focus our transaction banking services offering on our home market capabilities in the UK and Ireland.
This means RBS is no longer providing global transaction services, including bank accounts, payments, electronic banking, cash management services (together “GTS Arrangements”) outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland or from the GTS International Platform in the United Kingdom and Ireland (1)
In this context we have undertaken an extensive client communication process to facilitate the closure of our international network.
If you have queries please contact our request management team on email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
Royal Bank of Scotland plc
Attn: Request Management Team
ul. Ilzecka 26, building E
(1)This excludes services provided through The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited (RBS International) in Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Gibraltar and Luxembourg. More information can be found here.
The Request Management Team operates in English and any queries will be handled more quickly if received in English. RBS will engage the services of translators to translate any queries received in other languages.
Please be aware that, in order to handle your enquiry the most efficient way and provide support as required, it will be necessary to share your information with other RBS companies. In doing so we may transfer your information to other countries on the basis that anyone to whom we pass it protects it in the same way The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc would and in accordance with our policies and with applicable laws.
Your information is made up of all the financial and personal information we hold about you or your business and the proprietors of that business. It includes:
- (a) information you give to us;
- (b) information that we receive from third parties (including other RBS companies, third parties who provide services to you or us, and credit reference, fraud prevention or government agencies);
- (c) information that we learn about you through our relationship with you and the way you operate your accounts and/or services, such as the payments made to and from your accounts; and
- (d) information that we gather from the technology which you use to access our services (for example location data from your mobile phone, or an Internet Protocol (IP) address or telephone number); and
- (e) information that we gather from publicly available sources.