In February 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland announced changes to our business which will see RBS become a more focused bank that is sustainable in the long-term. At the same time we said we will re-focus our transaction banking services offering on our home market capabilities in the UK and Ireland.
This means RBS is no longer providing global transaction services, including bank accounts, payments, electronic banking, cash management services (together “GTS Arrangements”) outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland or from the GTS International Platform in the United Kingdom and Ireland.(1)
In this context we have undertaken an extensive client communication process to facilitate the closure of our international network.
Please contact us if you have queries in respect of bank accounts and banking arrangements provided through our branch in Poland.
RBS Bank (Polska) S.A.
Wiśniowy Business Park
1-go Sierpnia 8A
T: +48 22 573 0 500 / +48 22 573 0 573
F: +48 22 573 0502
RBS Global Hub Europe
Wiśniowy Business Park
T: +48 22 227 3001 / +48 22 227 3002
F: +48 22 227 3003
For information regarding the RBS Global Hub Europe (RGHE), click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone +48 22 573 0 573 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Information being subject to disclosure of RBS Bank (Polska) S.A. for year 2016 The list of outsourced service providers at RBS Bank (Polska) S.A. Q1 2016
- Information being subject to disclosure of RBS Bank (Polska) S.A. for year 2015: The list of outsourced service providers at RBS Bank (Polska) S.A. Q4 2015
- Information of RBS Bank (Polska) S.A.
Qualitative and quantitative information concerning capital adequacy of RBS Bank (Polska) S.A. for year 2014 being subject of disclosure based on consolidated data of parent entity The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc:
By-laws of conflict of interest management at RBS Bank (Polska) S.A. Download
- Harmonised Business Conditions Country Conditions Download
- Harmonised Business Conditions General Part Download
- Regulations E-statement RBS Bank Download
- e-statement form Download
- Rules for accepting and handling complaints Download
(1)This excludes services provided through The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited (RBS International) in Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Gibraltar and Luxembourg. More information can be found here.