English | Čeština
In February 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland announced changes to our business which will see RBS become a more focused bank that is sustainable in the long-term. At the same time we said we will re-focus our transaction banking services offering on our home market capabilities in the UK and Ireland.
This means RBS is no longer providing global transaction services, including bank accounts, payments, electronic banking, cash management services (together “GTS Arrangements”) outside of the United Kingdom and Ireland or from the GTS International Platform in the United Kingdom and Ireland (1)
In this context we have undertaken an extensive client communication process to facilitate the closure of our international network.
Please contact us if you have queries in respect of bank accounts and banking arrangements provided through our branch in Czech Republic.
111 21 Prague
T: +420 244 051 111
T: 800 180 080 (local); (+420) 244 052 420 (international)
- List of charges valid from 1.7.2016
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) – Information Sheet & Exclusions List
- General Banking Conditions valid from 1.7.2016
- List of charges
- Conflicts of interest policy (MiFID)
- Complaints procedure rules
- Third Persons – Recipients and Processors of Personal Data
- General conditions for payments processing
- Payment cut-off times
- Decision on use of IBAN & BIC
- What is the IBAN
- How to use the IBAN
- Fees for not using the IBAN & BIC
- Rules for processing of domestic standard payments
- Rules for processing of domestic urgent payments
- Rules for processing of domestic super-express payments
- Rules for processing of domestic express payments
- Rules for processing of foreign express payments
- Rules for processing of foreign standard payments
(1)This excludes services provided through The Royal Bank of Scotland International Limited (RBS International) in Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Gibraltar and Luxembourg. More information can be found here.